A project within the Interreg program Sweden – Norway 2014 to 2020
Focus area: Innovative environments
The project will, through cross-border cooperation, develop activities within mental health and abuse. Östersund municipality and TISIP together with Timrå municipality, Mittuniversitetet and Trondheim municipality, Melhus municipality, Stjørdal municipality, and the KBT Midt-Norge foundation aim to come up with better ways to organize and practice cooperation between officials, users, relatives and user organizations.
- The users are too little invovled in the development of the service offering
- Important needs and adaptions are not as optimal as if the users’ views had been taken more into account
- Customizations based on user needs do not have to cost more
- Users have the potential to challenge service providers to think new
- It must be facilitated for user-driven service innovation through user management and that user competence / experience competance is valued
- Develop the interaction between users and service providers at different levels and areas
- Find better ways to include family members and their organizations
- Introduce new technology in collaboration where development is needed
- Develop and test models for the guidance and motivation of users who are in different phases to improve / develop them into an active and dignified life
- Document the results and effects of the project
- Communicate information about the project through various channels such as the internet, articles and reports
- Communicate the results to research centers, educational institutions, municipalities and user organizations
People who are in the process of developing or having developed mental health problems and / or abuse who needs support and treatment within these areas.
Participants in the project:
Mittuniversitet in Jämtland and Västernorrland
↑ Upload some files and they will appear here.
|EES_2018_User_driven_evaluation_innovation_short.pptx Last ned|
|Overview_Sweden_Norway.pptx Last ned|
Send an email with links to the files. Add more files if needed.
Files to be sent: